What is SEO success?
- The key to a successful digital marketing campaign is to begin with the end in mind. Do you want to build brand awareness, establish your expertise as an authority, increase online sales or drive foot traffic? Together, we’ll set the direction for your campaign.
- Key Results: How will we measure success? After defining success, it’s important to identify the metrics we will measure and the tools and techniques that will become apart of our analysis. Transparency and accountability are our top aims.
Can customers find you online?
Site Audit & Analysis
- Check Current Rankings: Can your customers find your business online, especially if they’ve never heard of you? Businesses that don’t show up for their company name are losing out on traffic and customers.
- Review Site Traffic: How many people are visiting your website? Where are they coming from? What do they do after arriving onsite? We’ll review the ways your current website is attracting and engage visitors.
- Content & Conversion Pipeline: Are my web pages and blog posts encouraging visitors to fill out the ‘Contact Us’ form and give your business a call? Or, are people leaving without taking any action? When we understand your objective, we can begin to measure success and areas of improvement on your current website.
How do you rank higher in search?
- Keyword Research: What keywords are your customers typing into Google to find your business? Do those keywords change on desktop or mobile devices? We begin by researching the top keywords in your industry and local market.
- Onsite SEO: Is your website search friendly? We’ll suggest changes to certain elements on your website, like the Page Title, so that search engines can understand and surface your content quicker.
- Offsite SEO: Are other websites sharing your content and linking to your most important web pages? We’ll suggest ways to build your inbound links since links are the #1 SEO signal.
What are the steps to higher search rankings?
Execution & Implementation
- Local Listings – Because larger sites are likely to come up higher than individual brands for service + geography queries (“dry cleaner NYC” for example), we’ll take the time to fully complete your local profiles on Google My Business, Bing Places, Yahoo! Local and Yelp.
- Directory/Citation Building – We’ll find industry and regional specific directories that are relevant to your business, and add your Name, Address and Phone Number (NAP).
- Link Building – The #1 SEO signal according to Google, link building is one of the most effective strategies for driving targeted traffic to your website while simultaneously raising your local and national search engine ranking.
How will we track our progress?
Metrics & Measures of Success
- Track Branded Keywords – As you reach #1 position for your company name and other branded keywords, we’ll track your keyword rankings and increases in traffic using tools including Google Analytics.
- Online Mentions – When it comes to reputation management, we’ll monitor the influencers and customers talking about your company and driving brand awareness, referral and direct traffic.
Let’s Get You Optimized!