Your ROI is always in mind!
Our agency’s experienced pay per click (PPC) management team has proven results structuring and organizing pay-per-click campaigns that keep targeted traffic, conversion rates, and ROI success measurements in mind. We carry out local PPC projects in many US cities and around the globe as well.
Leading analysts project that paid search marketing spend in the U.S. alone will grow from $21 billion in 2010 to $36 billion by 2016. Internationally that figure will reach $55 billion by 2015. Don’t be alarmed by these stats – be a part of them!
At Spynr, we develop effective paid search campaigns that generate clicks and conversions from users who are looking to purchase. We perform extensive keyword research, take a close look at your competition, create persuasive landing pages, and write engaging ads all while maintaining quality with the search engines (Google, Yahoo & Bing) to lower your costs. When the search engines are happy they award us with a lower cost-per-click. This boils down to you getting more clicks for the same money!
How do I know if my pay per click campaign works?
We monitor and measure the performance of all campaigns to make sure it is delivering optimal results for your business. Our goal is not just to drive thousands of clicks to your site with no feasible return on your spend – rather we want your spend with us and the search engine to always be profitable at your bottom line.
SPYNR’S PPC SKILLS ARE AT
We don’t just drive traffic…we make sure its bringing you more business. Here are the detailed ways we do it:
- Account Management – Comprehensive hands-on management based on a custom strategy for your business. Clients are assigned a project manager as well that will be able to provide feedback on and on-going basis.
- Keyword Analysis – We carry out a custom analysis of your current website and speak with the business owner to determine the most relevant keywords and phrases to target. As part of this analysis we also determine geographical strategies and keyword tweaks for optimal performance.
- Competitive Research – We review your competitors’ sites for keywords and differentiation points. With this data we are able to create the most effective strategy with our efforts.
- Copywriting – Ad copy is crucial! It’s what users will first see in the search engine results. We compose custom ad copy with information, promotions, and intriguing wording to attract the highest rate of clicks. After all, we want users to click on the ad and visit your site!
- Bid Management – Simply said…You want to pay the right amount for a competitive position in search results. We have done this hundreds of times and learned what works best.
- Set Targets – We set our goals for impressions, clicks and conversions.
- Budget Management – Management of your budget is ongoing, as we constantly maximize clicks, and deliver the highest possible ROI from your investment.
- Click Through Rate Management – You want to get the most bang for your buck! This is done by ensuring that the number of clicks vs. impressions remains high.
- Landing Page Management – So now we got clicks….great, where are users going now? We ensure that the landing page for traffic is optimized for the best possible conversion. If needed, we will design a new landing page just to use with our PPC campaigns. After all, why pay for the click if you are not optimized to convert it.
- Reporting & Performance Meetings– We track your campaign on an ongoing basis, via analytics and reporting tools. We keep you informed via monthly reporting, email correspondence, and phone meetings if you like. We will review the data with you and get your feedback as well. Then it’s back to the drawing board and edits are made on an on-going basis. It’s all part of the fun!
Does My Business Qualify for SPYNR’s Pay Per Click Services?
Our PPC Management packages are meant for businesses with $2k+ monthly advertising budgets.
Our management fees are based on the scope of work required to manage the account and is priced out on a case by case basis. We like to include all PPC Management services under a single monthly management fee. No one likes to be nickel and dimed!